CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday night we went to Art in the park.
We had the privileged of watching our nephew Nolan
and it was so much fun. He is so mellow and good.
One man looked at us all and said "wow, congratulations...
you have your hands full." I just smiled and said
"yep." We went with Uncle Ken and Aunt Amber
and got dinner while we walked around.
Isn't Nolan sweet? He just chilled in his stroller and
enjoyed the evening.
My Grandma Jane bought this outfit for Brooklan.
She is all about the sparkles and glitter and
thought it would look good on the only
girl in the family! I think she was right.
We got more compliments on this little lady
that day than ever! She wasn't too happy about
pictures that night so as I was taking pics
she cried and stomped. Oh no I say...here comes
the attitude. She was way cute anyway!


Here she is stompin around...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tiff! He is super cute, and of course Brooklan and Koen are too! I hope he was good for you! Thanks so much for watching him!

Ericka said...

I love the outfit! And Nolan has gotten so big! I still expected him to be a baby! Fun times!

Nicole said...

How fun, I tried to get our family down there, but it never worked out. Things just get so busy!