CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Playin around



So today Brooklan found the camera so I thought
I would take advantage of taking a few pics.
She actually let me do her hair today without the
miss "sass a frass" attitude she has developed lately.
It must be a girl thing or something, but man she is
a cantankerous one when she wants to be!

Rob got home and I asked him where he thought
she got her blue eyes from...he said him. I said "ya right."
Then he asked "well where does she get her attitude from?" I
said him naturally. Then he asked "where does she get her good looks
from?" and of course I said "me!" She gets all of her good
qualities from me and the ones in question Rob can take
ownership of! ;)

I know I am biased but I think she is
adorable!

When she doesn't have her sass a frass
present she is a sweet, happy, angel!
We just love her!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

She is so beautiful Tif!! And Yes-she definitely gets her looks from you! :)

Nicole said...

how much fun is it to have a girl?! Love it! You have been busy and I love that you have posted so much! Love the inside of the house, it looks great!

Ericka said...

She is soooo adorable! And I am NOT biased as an aunt at all!